2d Job Role :
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans.
- Writing and presenting presentations, proposals, applications, and contracts.
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
- Creative talent, imagination, and eye for design, Communication, and presentation skills.
3d Job Role :
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs.
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture, and all installations.
- The candidate should be able to develop and execute design ideas independently.
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions, and best practices.
- Creative talent, imagination, and eye for design, communication and presentation skills.
- Enhances and improves interior spaces’ functionality by modifying architectural elements and arranging furnishings, artwork, and decor.
Site Superviser Job Role :
- Reads and interprets the layouts.
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing.
- Work closely with designers, decorators and constructors.
- Establishes project timelines and coordinates work activity, vendor involvement, and outside contractors as necessary.
- Negotiates pricing for materials and labour.
- Maintains relationships with vendors and outside contractors, and hires out work as necessary.